Tuesday, April 15, 2008

U, Me Aur Hum (2008)

First off, I wanna say I like it. It was unusual experience of Bollywood.
The man. Ajay Devgan is good and he turned out to be a good actor as well as good director. The movie is well directed and taking in account 2.5 hours (as usual) my behind didn't scream to get hell out of there. There were a few cheesy lines, but...c'mon!
The woman. Kajol. I like her. I like her in Main Hoon Na and I like her here, she is definetely has built-in drama. Somehow, I'd say Kajol wasn't the only one powerful woman role in the movie, there was a ensemble: Isha Sharwani, Rituparna Sengupta, Sarika and Divya Dutta. Dunno much about them, but I like the most Isha Sharwani (U Me Aur Hum (2008), Good Boy Bad Boy (2007), Rocky (2006), Kisna (2005)), may be because of her dancing skills :-)
The soundtrack. The mixture of Latino rhytms with Hindi language :-) Sounded good to me :-)

Now, I heard that Ajay Devgan made UMH after "The Notebook". It's been on my desk for almost one week and a half (not enough time), lekin main vah film dekhuga.

No comments: